Studies Seeking Volunteers
MRI Research Study on Brain Function (Charlestown)
HELP US DEVELOP NEW MRI METHODS TO QUANTIFY BRAIN FUNCTION BY PARTICIPATING IN OUR RESEARCH STUDY!
WHERE: MGH-Charlestown MRI Imaging Center
HOW LONG: Single session lasting up to 3.5 hours, including one MRI scan lasting up to 2 hours
YOU MIGHT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IF YOU:
• Are between 18-50 years old
• Right handed
• Have no metal in your body
• Have normal/corrected-to-normal vision
• Have no history of neurological or psychiatric disorders
• Have no history of claustrophobia
Compensation up to $35/hour
1-day parking sticker provided
If you are interested in participating, please email us at email@example.com and include your phone number and some good times to reach you. Researchers will contact you either by email or by phone to conduct a preliminary screen and provide more information about the study.